Mae Sa Long - Mae sai - Golden Triangle Packages private tours
Mae Sa Long resembles a mountain village in China's Yunnan Province. Settled by the fleeing Chinese Nationalist Army, The village once thrived on opium but now focuses on herbs and tea. Visit the tea houses, factories, and plantations. Nearby are a "Long neck" village (see above) and other Hilltribe villages. Enjoy a cool evening at a humble hotel overlooking the tea plantations. Return trip will include the Golden Triangle tour (see above).
6500 baht per car/driver for one or two guests.
3000 baht per guest more than two.
- Food and drink for driver or customer.
- Admission to museums, historical sites,parks, any fee required for customer or driver.
- Lodging for driver or customer.
- Gasoline, the vehicle will have a full tank of gas when guests are picked up. Guest will be expected to refill the tank before they are dropped off.
- Gratuily(tip). A specific tip is not included, however, it is deeply appreciated.
Tour price does not include:
Itinerary time service
08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Please contact : Phone : 089-8537527 or firstname.lastname@example.org